Kundapura Chicken Masala Powder – Recipe
- Extract Coconut milk from 1 big coconut (1st thick milk, 2nd & 3rd), Grate the remaining Coconut coarsely without adding water
- Clean 1.5 kg Chicken and cut into pieces.
- Add 7-8 teaspoons of Chandu Kundapura Chicken masala powder and 1 tablespoon butter and 5-6 big size onions cut into pieces (lengthwise) to it.
- Add support salt for taste.
- Half boil the mixture.
- Add tamarind water (of 1 size lemon) coconut milk and grounded coconut and boil for 7-10 minutes. (The 3rd milk should be added only if the chicken is not boiled completely).
- Finally, fry the crushed flakes of garlic (7-8 pieces) and chopped onions with 3 to 4 cloves (Lavanga) and add to the Chicken Curry. Chandu Kundapura Chicken Masala is ready to serve
Manufactured & Sold by CHANDU PRODUCTS