Ashwagandha is an evergreen shrub that grows in India, the Middle East, and parts of Africa. Its roots and orange-red fruit have been used for hundreds of years for medicinal purposes. The herb is also called Indian ginseng or winter cherry.
The name ashwagandha describes the smell of its root (like a horse). By definition, ashwa means horse.
The herb is considered one of the most important herbs in the Ayurvedic medicine system, a healthcare practice that started in India over 3,000 years ago.
Health Benefits of Ashwagandha powder
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Calms mental processes.
- Fosters healthy sleep patterns.
- Benefits a healthy reproductive system in both males and females.
- Supports sustained energy levels, strength, and vitality, including with physical activity.
- Supports a healthy back and joints.
- Promotes thyroid health.
- Promotes healthy functioning of the adrenals.
Hem’s Ashwagandha Powder
- 100% Natural & Safe
- No Added Artificial Colour, Flavor, Taste Enhancer, Preservative & MSG.
- A Chemical Free Product.
Manufactured & Sold By Gajanana Agro Food Industries